iO Associates have just registered a new opportunity with one of our clients in Cheltenham. Having recently brought the IT services in-house they are really growing and extending the team and this is a great opportunity for a network engineer to join the team.
The Network Engineer will be responsible for the support and maintenance of the network and server infrastructure. The duties will include:
* Network and server configuration
* Maintain infrastructure asset register
* Back-up servers
* Provide business reports on systems
* Take the lead on technical project delivery
Experience required will include:
* Network support experience
* Knowledge of WAN and LAN
* CCNA or equivalent
* MCSE or equivalent
* The desire to develop within a role
This is an exciting opportunity that offers the successful application the opportunity to lead and develop a team as they continue to grow. To learn more about this opportunity or to be considered, please do send your CV through and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.