NETWORK SECURITY ENGINEER
The Network Security Engineer will be in charge of providing remote support to the Support and Managed Service customer infrastructure. The Network Security Engineer will work for the support function providing support for firewall products, Managed Firewalls, Managed IPS, and Managed SIEM.
DAY TO DAY
* Providing technical escalation and assistance on customer support tickets
* Handle the set up and day to day running of customer Managed Security Services
* Identifying gaps and weaknesses in daily operations
* Be a technical escalation point for junior team members
* Experience with 2 of the following: Checkpoint, Juniper, Fortinet
* Experience managing Enterprise level firewalls
* Any of the following certifications: CCSE, CCNA-Security, JNCIS-SEC, JNCIP-SEC, SFCP, and Fortinet NSE Level 5+
* Experience working within a SOC or in a Managed Security Services role would be ideal
Along with competitive remuneration, you will receive excellent training and development, a company pensionscheme, and access to voluntary benefit options including: child care vouchers, life assurance, holiday buy, and many more.
If you have experience as a Network Security Engineer and are looking for your next exciting challenge, please do send your CV on the link or call iO Associates and speak to Brogan for more information.