Do you have a keen eye for process improvements? Do you understand the importance of coaching and development of staff in the workplace? If yes, this role could be for you.
My client is looking for an Operations Manufacturing Trainer to join their team in Oxford. As the Operations Manufacturing Trainer you'll handle the learning and professional development of the workforce.
As you progress in the role, you'll be required to be strategic rather than reactive, assessing the skills and knowledge within Manufacturing and determining what training is needed to grow and retain these skills. You'll either deliver the training yourself, through the Principal Technician or arrange for a third-party trainer.
To be successful in this role you will need;
* Experience of leading teams to achieve KPIs
* Experience in delivering training, mentoring and/or coaching
* Experience as a Manufacturing Trainer/Assessor
* Experience of implementing best practice manufacturing techniques
* Good understanding of Lean principles and 6 Sigma
* Demonstrable experience of designing SOPs and risk assessments
* Good understanding vacuum technology including leak testing
* Excellent IT skills, proficient in Microsoft Office
In return you will receive a salary of £30,000-£35,000, Private medical, a comprehensive insurance plan, 25 days holiday, flexible working, car scheme, share incentive plan, private pension & a whole host of other benefits that are customisable to your needs. You'll also be working for a global company with excellent training and career progression opportunities.
They are looking to interview next week for this role, so please get in touch ASAP to find out more about this role.