Operations Technician - Lloyd's Market - £30,000
iO Associates are working on behalf of a leading Lloyd's Insurer who urgently requires an Operations Assurance Technician to join their Operations Team on a permanent basis.
The Operations Assurance Technician will be a key member of the team providing a support service to all Underwriting and Claims Teams within the company. They are also required to maintain the timeliness and accuracy of data by providing on-site support and to assist with Business Change initiatives through data analysis and external service provider liaison.
Requirements for the role:
* Previous Knowledge of Lloyd's market, process and systems, specifically LPSO Signing Process essential
* + 2 years Operational or Underwriting Support experience in data capture and transactional reconciliation desirable
* Ability to plan workload - Essential
* Ability to work under pressure and resolve conflicting priorities - Essential
* Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal - Essential
This proves to be an exciting opportunity with a leading Lloyd's Syndicate so if you're interested in the role please get in contact ASAP by sending your CV or by calling 01173 328100