Oracle Developer | Insurance | South - East | 6 - month contract | £350 - 450
My client is a leading Insurer based in the South-East. You will join an experienced team during a period of growth, helping to build and enhance platforms across transformational and challenging projects. Suitable candidates must have Oracle Forms (11g + 12c), SQL & PL/SQL and Unix shell experience. Insurance experience is desirable.
* Development of existing and new applications.
* Develop using Oracle, PL/SQL, Forms and Linux, translating design specifications into solutions from scratch.
* Collaborate and Influence new development alongside Agile team memebers
* Share technical expertise with the team as a developer and mentor
* SQL and PL/SQL
* Oracle Forms 11g and Oracle 12c
* UNIX Shell scripting
To apply for this role please send your CV to be considered.
Oracle Developer, BI Developer, Business Intelligence Developer, SQL, PL/SQL, 6 month contract