PCI DDS Consultant - Interim - £450 - 3 Month Contract
iO Associates are currently working with a consultancy that are looking to bring in a PCI DSS consultant on an interim basis for 3 months to work with a leading organisation to help them with PCI DSS compliance. You will be working on site with one of the consultancies major clients who are well known for providing a continued public service.
* Provide consultancy advice and highlight any non-compliance issues
* Engage with senior stakeholders throughout the business to provide and roadmap a solution for non-compliance.
* You will be reporting directly to the CISO of the organisation and be required to work across multiple workstreams.
* QSA or ASA experience preferred
* Previously worked with large businesses and dealt with senior stakeholders
This promises to be an extremely rewarding opportunity for someone to grow their skills set and develop as part of a consultancy working on large scale projects. You will work closely with designers and developers and be a key member of the end to end project lifecycle.
If this sounds like a role that you or anyone within your network would be interested in please get in touch ASAP to discuss in more detail.