iO Associates are helping recruit a Penetration Tester for a boutique Cyber Security consultancy. This role has come around due to an upcoming project which is due to start in a few weeks and they are urgently looking for someone to help them win a tender, and go on to do the work if the company are successful in winning it.
Role: Penetration Tester
Contract Type: Contract - Initially 1 week but WILL get the penetration testing contract for the huge client if bid successful.
Location: North West - Work From Home available
. Look through documentation & assess. Come up with a strategic plan of how long it will take etc.
· Experience with penetration testing tools and techniques
· Consultative approach to work - customer focused, willing to take ownership of tasks through to completion.
· A good understanding of IT Security practices and principles.
· Ability to train and work with end-users throughout the development of a working relationship.
· Willingness to build up/develop own practice within a practice
· Ability to look at technical resource
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, please apply through the link or contact Avenie Mavadia at for more information
I look forward to hearing from you.