iO Associates are helping recruit a Penetration Tester for a boutique Cyber Security consultancy. This role has come around due to an upcoming project which is due to start in a few weeks and they are urgently looking for another member to join their team and my client has space to interview ASAP.
Role: Penetration Tester
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Home-based but must be willing to travel to client site when needed (Peterborough/Kettering/West Midlands)
· CREST Register Tester OR CHECK Team Member
· Minimum 3 years' experience as a Penetration Tester
· Experience of developing in a lab & looking at anti-malware
· Experience with penetration testing tools and techniques
· Consultative approach to work - customer focused, willing to take ownership of tasks through to completion.
· Networking knowledge and experience
· A good understanding of IT Security practices and principles.
· Ability to train and work with end-users throughout the development of a working relationship.
· Willingness to build up/develop own practice within a practice
· Ability to look at technical resource
For this exciting opportunity at a fantastic organisation please call me ASAP for further details.