One of our key client is currently looking for a Planning Analyst.
Our client is evolving in an industry that requires to recruit a lot of new people on a continuous basis. The analyst will be expected to produce and demonstrate accurate forecasts in the context of the planning and operational demand for our client to forecast mid-term needs (around 6-12 months).
The successful candidate will work as part of a team of Business and Operational Performance Forecasting & Reporting experts, and will be responsible for providing business KPI performance reports and operational demand and capacity forecasts.
In addition the candidate will also be responsible for the liaison with customers and stakeholders to educate them in the interpretation of the MI and BI that they will receive: hence have great stakeholder management skills.
This role would suit a candidate with experience in forecasting in a large scale operation, with an understanding of contact centre and back office businesses and planning models.
- Advanced Excel, SQL, SSRS or if possible RStudio or Power BI
- Experienced in the use of IT applications to extract, manipulate and report data
- Experienced in the use and development of forecasting and planning methodology, tools and systems
- Great maths level would be a plus
- Experience in a Resourcing/Recruitment environment
- Experience of working as a service provider