Duration: 6 Months
Rate: Dependent on experience
We are currently recruiting for a Platform Architect, for an insurance client of ours based in Surrey. You will be working with the teams, involved in building and supporting underlying application infrastructure, in a move to API based architecture.
The ideal candidate will have a software engineering background, the preference of which being in Java:
- Experience in implementing microservices architecture
- Excellent AWS experience
- Hands on experience in shell scripting and either ruby or python
- Public website hosting experience (including experience in CDN and WAF)
- Experience of Docker based platforms as well as container scheduling and organisation (ideally Amazon Beanstalk)
- Knowledge of networking (ideally AWS), databases and web servers
If this role is of interest, please contact Alex at iO Associates for further details and to apply.