Role: PMO Coordinator
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
iO's award winning client is looking for a PMO Coordinator to provide project office support to the PMO Manager and wider team to deliver a large Transformation and BAU change service, you will be responsible for updating crucial control documents such as the RAID, collecting and collating work stream and project reports.
* You will be providing a clear picture or risks, issues & dependencies across knowledge pool
* Administration of chargeable PM resource
* Providing impact assessments working with the PM & BA team
* Chase outstanding project RAID updates
* Management & reporting of Transformation team resource
* Management & reporting of Transformation team utilisation
* Chase overdue project milestone
* PRINCE 2 Certified
* Have understanding of best practice methodologies (PRINCE 2 and MSP)
* Experience in Agile Methodologies
* Have experience of using MS Project or other planning tools
* At least 1 years' experience working within a project and change management environment
* Familiar with the project development life-cycle and typical issues that are associated with the implementation and running of projects
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced PMO Coordinator to join this business in a challenging and rewarding role.
If you would like to be considered, please do send your CV through now and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.