I am looking for a Power Electronics Engineer Contractor required for a prestigious name in motorsport based in Surrey. We are looking for candidates who have a motor drive experience, ideally from automotive background.
This is an immediate start 6-month contract paying £400 per day.
Skills and Experience
* Experience of power electronic design for high power inverters utilising IGBTs and ideally SiC MOSFETs.
* Ability to mix power electronic design with motor control elements.
* Have knowledge of how to optimise gate driver design to balance switching speeds with inverter efficiency and EMC requirements.
* Have practical knowledge of motor control sensor technologies and analogue electronics.
* Ability to optimise component design to maximise efficiency, package density and thermal performance.
* Can work as part of a multi-disciplinary team including hardware, software, mechanical and systems engineers.
If you are interested in this role please send me your CV for immediate consideration. A full JD is available on request.