iO Associates have been retained by a leading Consultancy in Reading who are looking to hire a Pricing Analyst.
The role of the Pricing Analyst would be assist the company with their pricing of multiple company schemes.
Some of the Pricing Analysts day to day role will include the following:
- Assist with the pricing analyses that helps raise the company's understanding of different schemes and products using statistical and analytical techniques.
- Making analytically based recommendations that will improve the performance of the company
- Work with internal teams
- Recent graduate with a degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering (or any other degree where their is a strong focus on analytics) OR a candidate with up to 3 years' working experience in a highly analytical role
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Opportunity to work alongside managers and senior members of staff
- Chance to work in a well known UK wide consultancy
- Opportunity to learn/ work with cutting edge technologies
Applicants for this role do not need to have any prior experience as a Pricing Analyst - a willingness to learn coupled with a strong analytical / logical background is what is required.
If this is an opportunity as a Pricing Analyst could be of interest and you would like to know more, then please apply - alternatively email me your CV directly with the heading Consultancy - Pricing Analyst