MECHANICAL, DESIGN, SOLIDWORKS, AIRCRAFT
Do you want to be part of a company that are changing the game?
A company that develop a product to genuinely make a difference in a variety of industries?
If so, my client based in central London are looking for a Principal Mechanical Design Engineer to help them get their product to launch in 2018!
It is a fast-growing company who have recently received funding from a range of investors backing their technology to be the next big thing.
Their requirements for this role are:
* 3-8+ years in mechanical and product design
* Experience of mechanical integration and certification of equipment onto Civil aircraft
* Able to work with engineering teams across multiple disciplines to integrate technology requirements into the mechanical design
* Management of subcontractors for design, analysis and manufacturing
* Good or advanced use of Solidworks for mechanical design and manufacturing
* Design of parts for structural and aerodynamic performance
* Design and analysis of thermal management solutions: heat-sinks, forced air cooling, liquid cooling and heat-pipes
* Electronic PCB and mechanical integration
* Product development of Avionics electronics
* Aircraft certification testing including DO-160, HALT and HASS
The team is full of intelligent and collaborative designers who will welcome you onboard to work in their brand-new London office which would make any bond villain jealous. You will have an opportunity to grow with the company and make yourself an integral part of the team the culture they are trying to create.
All of this alongside an excellent salary of £55,000 - £65,000 DOE as well as a competitive benefits package, if you would like to be considered for the role and have the required skill set, please apply below.