My client is based in Tewksbury and are industry leading for their innovative work within research and development and are looking to welcome a Principal Systems Engineer to their quickly growing team!
My clients focus is within the Electronic and Cyber Security sector and have already worked on a number of projects with have saved life's in combat zones all around the world - specialising in force protection, Information assurance/ Data encryption and advanced cyber warfare solutions.
They are currently looking for people who are looking to make a real difference to national security and saving lives by working on the creation of new advanced defence technology such as radio jammers, data encryption devices, directional finders and many more!
As a member of the Cyber Security division some of your responsibilities will be to manage the engineering team, generate and update SEMP engineering plans, schedule design reviews, identifying key requirements and critical design feature etc.
Suitable candidates will have:
* SysML and UML for requirements analysis and system Design
* Experience of design and delivery of complex embedded systems using FPGA, DSP and general-purpose processors
* Understanding of hardware and RF test equipment
In return for your support, they are willing to offer you:
* The opportunity to fund your own ideas and private projects with an experimental budget already set aside
* Annual bonus plan
* 30 days holiday
* 5% non-contributory pension plan
* Flexible working hours - 12pm finish on Fridays!
* Plus, more!
Please note, this role will require you to be SC clearable - you do not have to already have this clearance and some candidates born outside of the UK can gain SC clearance.
Please apply below with an updated CV for immediate consideration. Alternatively, please contact Lauren Taylor at iO Associates.