Are you an experienced Process Engineer within High Tech environments?
Would working on the latest VR and XR technology give you that butterfly feeling all over again? If yes then we have the role for you!
My Oxford based client is looking for an experienced Process Development Engineer to take responsibility for the process design, optimisation and implementation. The successful candidate will be able to design and develop new process from concept to industrialisation.
Working closely with a range of expertise within the R&D department you will be specifying new and improving exciting process's in the development of the next generation lens technology.
The successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of manufacturing and assembly processes, and the suppliers of equipment to deliver these. You will be challenged by working with precision components and processes, to tight tolerances, in a clean room environment.
The candidate will be expected to undertake process characterisation in conjunction with engineering concept design. You'll also be responsible for the specification, procurement and modification of process equipment for specific process stages.
What they are looking for:
* 5 years+ experience in process or manufacturing engineering in a high-tech, multi-disciplinary environment
* Experienced in the production of high tolerance precision devices and small components
* Knowledge of production processes and materials such as adhesives, ultrasonic welding, laser processing, fluid handling, thin-film coatings
* Knowledge of process-related standards (optics experience beneficial)
* Knowledge of process-related control and improvement methods e.g. FMEA; DfM etc
* Experience in process simulations
* Working knowledge of process engineering software packages (Solidworks, Matlab) is desirable
* Working knowledge of statistical analysis techniques and software (MiniTab) is desirable
* Lean practitioner beneficial
* Knowledge of GMP and ISO 13485 medical devices (desirable)
* Experience of Validation (desirable)
* Ability to read engineering drawings
In return you will receive a salary between £45,000-£60,000 along with the other great benefits and get the opportunity to work with a innovative team of people that all share the same vision (no pun intended).
If this role sounds like it could be for you or you'd like to find out more then please get in touch ASAP by sending me a copy of your CV and suggesting a good time to call. If you don't have an up to date CV, don't worry I am more than happy to speak to you about the position and help with any CV related questions.