iO Associates have just registered an exciting opportunity for a permanent Contracts Administrator working for a Global Organisation
* You will be reviewing and centralising the UK procurement for the IS function , able to look at standardising the procurement for order processes and you will need to document how this works.
* Your have full control of all purchase orders, raised, receipt and manage the end to end order process , and you will need to document the process for other team members so if required they can follow the step by step process.
* You will be looking at all UK based contracts that influence IS , review and diarise dates for renewals.
* Your have full visibility of all the contracts and you will be building a centralised database of all contracts and the owners, business user and stakeholders.
Skills and experience
* Supplier Management
* Contracts Management
* Experience of purchase ordering processes
* Some basic technical understanding of IS and the processes around this.
* KPI and SLA management
* Working within a procurement role
This is a really exciting opportunity to join this Global company in Bristol and you will become a key member within their team. If you would like to be considered for this position, then please do send your CV through now and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
Key: Contract Administrator / IT Admin / IT Administrator / Procurement Administrator