Product Delivery Business Analyst| Insurance | London | Permanent
iO Associates is currently partnered with a leading London Market MGU in their search for talented individuals to join their Project Team in Central London as a Product Delivery Business Analyst
This position is an outstanding opportunity to progress quickly within one of the largest London Market insurer in the UK and take on an integral role in the successful delivery of Business Models within a highly-regarded company.
- Assist in the product development process - from design to implementation - including gathering stakeholder specifications
- Provide solutions for issues identified within processes
- Ensure programme objectives are delivered in an effective and timely manner
- Assemble and monitor project teams
- Maintaining quality and regulatory standards for project deliveries
- Candidates must have a commercial insurance background. Underwriting experience is preferable but not a necessity
- Experience with insurance platforms (ideally Acturis)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Stakeholder Management
- Knowledge of the Product Delivery Lifecycle
- Working understanding of the MGU environment
- Microsoft Office
This role is offering a competitive salary and benefits package, alongside the opportunity to work within a collaborative, fast-paced environment in a market-leading organisation.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply via the link or contact Imogen Wollaston at iO Associates.
Business Analyst, Project Manager, BA/PM hybrid, Delivery Technician, Proposition Technician, Product Delivery Analyst