Role: Product Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 Dependant on experience
iO Associates are looking for an experienced Product Manager to work for a leading financial service's company based in Surrey.
* You will be working with the business representatives to define the details of components within the Strategic Roadmap, also prioritising and developing high level plans.
* To define business needs and managing the priority of these via the product backlog within an agile delivery environment.
* Work within your own team across discipline (or managing own multi-disciplined team) ensuring the delivery of agreed project schedule and ongoing improvement of best practice processes in the company.
* Stakeholder management within a specific business areas or projects assigned.
* Have experience working as a Product Manager / Business Analyst on large projects within an SCRUM / AGILE / DevOps delivery model
* Have experience of tools used in an AGILE environment JIRA / Confluence / Target Process
* Experience of end to end Project Delivery cycle
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Confident working with ambiguity
* Experience in the General Insurance industry
* Excellent planning and organisational skills
* Strong communication skills, both written and oral
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to join this business in a challenging and rewarding role.
If you would like to be considered, please do send your CV through now and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.