Product Manager | Manchester | Permanent
A leading client of iO's are currently on the lookout for a talented Product Manager to join their team.
A market leader in the financial services space the team has grown on a major scale over the last couple of years and as their continued commitment to product grows they need an extra head to really push their customer journey.
They are looking for a Product Manager who has had experience in creating call centre applications.
You will be joining a multi-disciplinary team to help in advancing a number of transformational products with access to full-stack development both on and offshore.
The team themselves are one of the most exciting in their sector right now, they're undergoing a large transformation and really pushing their B2C product offering.
* ·Engage key stakeholders
* ·Provide vision and direction to the Agile development teams
* ·Prioritise product backlog
* ·Ensure SCRUM team have adequate stories to work on
* What they're looking for;
* ·Experience working offshore development teams
* ·Large scale project exposure
* ·Experience of full E2E product lifecycle
The team are offering an exceptional working package including 25 days holiday, workforce discounts and travel discounts.
If this sound slike it fits your skillset then please apply below or get in contact with Harry Booth at iO Associates.