Do you want to work in a company that creates bespoke software applications for clients globally?
I am working with a Fantastic company based in Wokingham that is on the lookout for a talented Product Owner.
You will be joining their highly driven team in order to build bespoke software applications that are tailor-made and meet the client's needs. You will have the confidence to communicate effectively with the account managers and clients, using your knowledge on technology to articulate solutions that met the client's needs.
This role will lie pivotal to the team's growth plans and will see you spearheading a range of innovative tech projects to help in driving the development of several market-leading products.
Ultimately, you will be able to work with their clients, understand their requirements and be the person to propose a solution, therefore able to influence and work independently is a must.
Skills you'll have:
* 2-3 years' experience in a similar type of role or 4 years' development experience
* Experience of working with customers of different technical abilities
* Strong knowledge of software development practices - the lifecycle and methodologies
* Ability communicate confidently technical aspects of a project to key client stakeholders
* Knowledge and understanding of web and mobile technologies and their application
* Experience in technical documentation writing and maintenance
This really isn't one to be missed and I'm happy to have further a conversation before you make an application. Please apply with an up to date CV or get in touch with Jessica Wills at iO Associates (j.wills @ ioassociates.co.uk/ 0117 332 8100) for a conversation.