Insurance IT Programme Manager
Initial period: 6 month Contract
Role: IT Programme Manager
Daily Rate: Negotiable
Location: City of London
My client, a reputable London market insurer is looking to roll out a portfolio of projects, in order to facilitate business requirements via the IT function. The candidate will have experience of leading delivery of projects of large budgetary scale.
- Insurance experience (Minimum 5 years).
- Leading delivery of projects within the insurance market.
- Strong capability to design and implement IT projects to align with business requirements.
- Management of both in - house and outsourced teams.
- Familiarity with board and senior level business stakeholder reporting.
- Quick, efficient and transparent decision making throughout project delivery.
- End to end project management.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Able to lessen the impact of risks ahead of time to project deliverables.
- Effective communication in both directions between technical teams and stakeholders.
- Awareness of insurance market trends.
- Matrix Management experience.
An appreciation or certification in Prince2, Agile and Waterfall methodologies is also preferable.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Alex of iO Associates.