Job Title: Project Coordinator
Package: £25,000 - £30,000 plus 25 days holiday, contributory pension, Private Healthcare and much more
About the team
My client, based in North Bristol, is looking for a Project coordinator to join the team on a full-time permanent basis, reporting into the Programme Manager. You will be joining a successful team providing full support to a busy Project Management team.
About the role
The purpose of the role is to provide administrative support to the Project Management team, including maintaining the document library, following up on outstanding issues, producing reports and providing information to all levels of the management team within Brightside.
The key elements of your role will include:
* You will act as the conduit for all internal resources requests for all technical teams generated by Project Managers and Sales Contacts.
* Support new project mobilisation; working with project managers on project scoping, organisation and preparation to provide a platform for successful delivery.
* Where conflicts are identified ensure these are raised for review with the appropriate level of detail and information to support priority calls to be taken, if needed.
* Working collaboratively, you will need to fully understand the benefits offered by the company's suite of software products enabling you to continually improve the quality of the service offered to your client.
What's in it for you?
* You'll start on 25 days' holiday, plus bank holiday and birthday holiday
* Company pension scheme
* Free onsite parking
* Free fruit
* Private health for you and your immediate family
* Clear progression structure
Working in a vibrant and collaborative team that provide an excellent working environment with open office space; you will be working for a company that values their staff, keen to promote flexible working and diversity, and strive to create a friendly and sociable environment with a youthful and non-corporate attitude.
Please apply using the link provided with an up to date CV. Additionally, call me, Rebecca Long on 0117 332 8100 or email at r.long @ ioassociates.co.uk to discuss the role in more detail.