Title: Project Delivery Assistant
Role type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 + Benefits
iO Associates are proud to be working with a one-of-a-kind infrastructure software company in their search for a Project Delivery Assistant. You will be reporting directly to the Project Delivery Manager and will assist in the delivery of a finished product throughout various stages of its development and integration.
An exciting and multi-faceted role in which you will act as a technical account manager and deal directly with clients to ascertain their needs to then communicate them effectively to the development team. You will be required to define tasks to deliver requirements and work with Dev team to deliver. The role also has a technical nature so any experience with API integration or Database configuration would be very valuable.
What we need:
* At least 1-2 years' experience in a similar position
* Previous experience working with ISO (9001 & 27001) would be beneficial.
* Previous experience with Azure would be ideal.
* API integration and Database configuration skills essential
* Experience with Agile Methodology essential.
* Ideally some experience with SQL or MySQL.
* Previous experience with project management.
* The ability to troubleshoot technical issues.
* Any degree of system testing experience would be invaluable.
* Strong interpersonal skills are a must!
* Bonus points if you have any ability with C#!
But what's in it for you?
* 29 days holiday, going up by one day with every year of service.
* Ongoing, structured support to learn and develop throughout your career.
* Annual Bonus (December) - discretionary - subject to employee and company performance.
* Workplace Pension Scheme
* Company Eyecare Scheme
* Free private parking
* Join a friendly team that celebrates the "wins" and enjoys a Xmas party with partners invited too.
* Flexitime and remote working options.
Sound like you? Or perhaps like someone you know? Act quickly and get in contact with Daniel Erasmus via .