This is an opportunity for a Project Engineer to join a company who specialise in the development of bespoke, precision engineered designs for high performance rotating machinery applications - working closely with major Aerospace, Oil & Gas, Automotive & Industrial industries.
They are looking for a Project Engineer to join the team to get involved in a range of different engineering projects - providing technical expertise, liaising with various teams & customers, resolving issues, commissioning products and ensuring designs fulfil all the necessary conditions.
* Degree in a relevant engineering discipline (i.e. Mechanical)
* Project engineering experience
* Experience in technical design and CAD
You can expect to receive a salary of up to £40,000 (depending on your relevant experience) plus a range of benefits including:
* 12:30 finishes on a Friday
* Bonus scheme
* Excellent pension scheme (10% basic salary company contribution)
* Five weeks paid annual leave plus bank holidays
* Death in service benefits
* Income protection benefits etc.
If this role has sparked your interest, please apply today for immediate consideration.
Please send any questions to i.haines @ ioassociates.co.uk or call 0117 3328 100 and ask for Immy Haines.