Job Title: IT Project Manger
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
iO associates are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to work for our award winning client.
you will need to have proven project management skills and able to travel around to various projects
Key Responsibility's in this role
* You will be managing the project on a day to day basis to deliver in line with agreed project plans
* You will be accessing all risks, issues and dependencies relating to a project and communicate appropriately
* You will need to engage with key business and stakeholders
* You will be executing the plan for projects and need to monitor the progress and take the necessary corrective actions
Your Experience will need to include
* A vast knowledge of project planning processes and techniques
* PRINCE2 Qualified at either foundation level or PR actioner
* Excellent IT Skills including Excel and MS Project
* Demonstrate the ability to lead, motivate and manage cross functional, multi-disciplined teams
* Have experience working on a wide range of change and IT Projects
* Have a great track record in project management preferably in the financial sector or insurance
* A clear understanding of issues and risks and their impact on the project process, including the definition and execution of effective risk mitigation actions.
This is a really exciting opportunity to join this Global company, you will become a key member within their team. If you would like to be considered for this position, then please send your CV through and I will be in touch to discuss this role in more detail.