We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join an exciting, growing and privately owned organisation on a permanent basis. This role has arisen due to company growth and they are looking for a Project Manager to join the team.
The project manager will be responsible for delivering projects to schedule, budget and quality. The role requires demonstrable experience of managing stages i.e. initiate, plan, execute, monitor, control and close, and the supporting processes e.g. scope, cost, time, issue, risk, resource, communication, stakeholder management. The project manager must possess excellent stakeholder relationship management skills to successfully lead and manage the project.
Responsibilities of the role
* Extremely strong financial control
* Initiate and execute project to agreed schedule, budget and scope
* Monitor and control the work to ensure that the project remains on track and in control
* Plan for and manage change
* Reporting, including variances to the approved project baseline
* Interface and communicate with program/project team, management and stakeholders
* Manage work and resources to enable successful and timely completion of the project
* Performs gate reviews and quality assurance reviews with all aspects of IT organisation and business sponsors
* Delivery of projects aligned to overall business and technology strategies and architectures
* Work within defined governance processes
This is an excellent opportunity to further develop your career as a project manager. If you are keen to be considered please send your CV through now.