Project Manager- Not for Profit - £48,000 - £52,000
12-month Fixed term contract
This is the opportunity to work and be part of a world-wide project, reaching out to over 10 countries.
This is the chance to work with individuals who believe in life improvement, and uphold the values of independency and compassion
This global organisation is looking for a skilled Project Manager to manage a CRM implementation project, leading technology upgrades, ensuring efficiency of project delivery and producing quality results to budget and deadline.
You will be working across multiple departments and be the key liaison for the organisation's projects, and with external stakeholders and third parties.
* Significant experience and understanding of Project Management methodologies
* Examples of managing complex international and global deployment projects
* Excellent communication, presentation and negotiating skills
* The ability to self-manage, organise and use initiative when facing complications
* Advanced skills in Microsoft packages - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and ideally experience of Microsoft Project and SharePoint
* Ability to translate project/programme/change requirements into clear, understandable language
* Skilled at managing conflicting priorities and circumventing risks with professional thinking
* Professional qualifications in Project, Programme Management, for instance PRINCE2
If you think this sounds like your next role, please submit your CV now and I will be in touch soon