Project Manager - electronics
6 month Contract
£315 per day
I am seeking a contract Project Manager to join then PMO office of a breakthrough medical device company based near Reddich.
* Degree Qualified or equivalent: BSc (Hons.) or BEng (Hons.) 2.1 or better, ideally in an engineering or related technical discipline.
* Additional project management experience desirable (e.g. PRINCE2, Agile)
* Minimum 5 years hands-on Project Management experience, preferably supporting complex Medical Device delivery or from another regulated environment (e.g. Aerospace or Defence development, Life Sciences etc).
* Experience in volume-manufactured solutions, preferably in the healthcare industry (experience in other regulated industries may be acceptable)
* Knowledge of contemporary Project Management tools & techniques e.g. PRINCE 2, Critical Chain, Agile etc
* Experience of defining complex multidisciplinary plans, implementing and controlling
* Knowledge of ISO 9001 and/or ISO 13485 in a complex development environment,
* Sound understanding of risk management principles applied to the development of safety critical systems (ISO 14971).
* Strong proficiency in Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office packages.
This is good opportunity to join a company developing a device that will save lives. Contract extensions are highly likely and an immediate start is possible.
If you are interested please send me your CV for immediate consideration.