Project Manager required by my client, a new insurtech startup based in London on a permanent basis. Our client are aiming to deliver a new innovative proposition to the commercial insurance market. The leadership team includes a former global insurance CEO and they have institutional backing.
You will be responsible for managing a team responsible for the development and implementation of a completely greenfield policy administration system and CRM integration using an onshore / offshore delivery model.
You will be need to demonstrate that you have successfully brought a product to market and additional experience using a similar delivery method would be advantageous. The ideal candidate will have come from a similar background either from Insurance (eg personal lines, commercial) or from a Financial Services background either client-side or from a vendor, have project management experience of similar delivery and be comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment.
This is an exceptional and rare opportunity for someone looking to make their stamp on a organisation with an above market rate package and possible equity options.
* Proven track record of working in a project management role that is focused on application delivery
* Demonstrable experience successfully delivering a product to market
* Experience of the full SDLC / end-to-end
* Experience working in an Agile environment
* Additional experience working with an offshore / onshore delivery model is a plus
* Experience delivering similar products, e.g. policy administration systems, digitalisation transformation would be a plus
* Experience working within Insurance / Financial Services