Project Manager required by our client, a leading commercial insurer based in London, to join on a 9 month contract. We will consider mid-level candidates for this role from 5-6+ years experience. You will need to have experience of full end to end technology projects.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Project Manager with experience working in the Lloyd's & London market and a track record of supporting the integration of software solutions to business operations. You will need to be comfortable working with stakeholders at a variety of levels and working in a collaborative manner.
* Strong background in Project Management within the Insurance market and ideally the Lloyd's Market (broking or syndicates).
* Broad spectrum of systems and business function knowledge
* Regulatory change and adherence will be beneficial
* Strong communicator and able to work to tight deadlines
* Ability to produce clear, concise, well supported documentation
* Agile / Waterfall experience
* You will be able to communicate well with both the technical and business teams supporting them to develop a ubiquitous language, and be able to encourage active dialogue between the development team and business users