An international charity are investing in going paperless with how they record patient information. As such, they require an experienced Project Manager to join them for an initial 6 month contract.
Candidates will need to be able to start in the new role by mid-January, and interviews will take place week commencing 07/01/2019.
Successful candidates will:
- have experience of deploying clinical systems (ideally PAS and/or EPR)
- have been involved in the procurement phase of systems implementations
- be comfortable dealing with clinical and non-clinical stakeholders
- have vendor management experience
- be experienced with gathering non-functional requirements
- have NHS / Ambulance experience (desirable)
Please apply with your CV now and I will call you to discuss the role in more detail.