Project Managers with experience of process improvement in fast paced organisations will enjoy this contract.
The company is growing rapidly and has recently doubled in size through a merger. As a result, they are taking the opportunity to ensure that all business and IT processes are fit for purpose and are putting together a new process improvement team.
The successful candidate will coordinate the management of analysis of existing business processes. They will capture information and develop proposals including detailed project plans specific to the implementation of new processes, including the introduction and broader adoption of information technology.
You will be the perfect candidate if:
- You're happy to travel to offices across the UK and Scotland (as required - the main base is in North Worcestershire)
- You are accomplished at embedding strong process best practice
- You are comfortable working at a senior level
- You have experience of working with Business Analysts
- You have worked in the Healthcare domain
- You apply strong Prince 2 project methodology
- You create firs-class documentation
- You apply a flexible approach to support system implementations and testing cycles
If you are available to start a contract in the next two weeks then please apply with your CV now and I will call you to discuss the role in more detail.
b.leach @ ioassociates.co.uk