Please note: only candidates with 5+ years of commercial healthcare experience will be considered for this role.
The company is growing rapidly and has recently doubled in size through a merger, and as a result they have a requirement for a PM to join an integration project.
Project Managers with experience of system implementation in fast paced organisations, along with integration experience including system and process integration and adoption will enjoy this contract. You will be conducting project planning including due diligence, TUPE and liaison with third parties. Knowledge of quality standards and or healthcare legislation is a must.
You will be the perfect candidate if:
-you have experience of implementing Case Management tools within Healthcare
- You're happy to travel to offices across the UK and Scotland (as required - the main base is in North Worcestershire)
- You are accomplished at embedding strong process best practice
- You are comfortable working at a senior level
- You have worked in the Healthcare domain
- You apply strong Prince 2 project methodology
- You create first-class documentation
- You apply a flexible approach to support system implementations and testing cycles
If you are available to start a contract in the next two weeks then please apply with your CV now and I will call you to discuss the role in more detail.