Job Title: QA Analyst
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week
iO Associates is proud to be working with a market leading Software Solutions Provider as they seek to augment their Software Development Team with a QA Analyst.
You will get to work in a highly collaborative environment that values passion and ambition, and that encourages participation in all parts of the development process.
Skills and Requirements:
* Demonstrate a deep understanding of testing techniques and tools.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to liaise with developers and assist the senior team in understanding the details of any problem that may arise during the development process.
* A constant need to learn and progress in order to understand the tools and technologies utilised within your role so that you may overcome any new challenges that may arise.
* Working knowledge and understanding of Software Development Methodologies.
* Strong understanding of Agile Scrum methodologies.
* An understand of Test Automation and the associated tools and frameworks.
* Ability with at least one programming or scripting language
* 25 days' holiday, with optional extra 5 days of unpaid leave per year
* Flexible working
* Free parking
* Free snacks and beverages
* Busy social calendar
* Annual lifestyle allowance of £300 to put towards an activity of your choice
* Cycle to Work scheme and Gym Flex scheme
* Structured Training and Development
To find out more about this role and company, please apply immediately or get in touch with Daniel Erasmus via .