iO Associates have just registered a new opportunity for a QA Analyst with devops experience to join this developing company in Bristol. This exciting and growing organisation is offering a flexible working environment for the successful applicant. (can be fully remote)
The QA Analyst / DevOps will perform the following roles:
* Cloud administration. Manage the company's live, test and disaster recovery environments, planning for and implementing scalability to meet growth.
* Release management. Manage the release of software versions to those environments, automating procedures and testing where possible.
* Data management. Manage the update of GIS data in those environments, automating procedures and testing where possible.
* Data security. Manage those environments according to the company's GDPR-compliant data transfer, storage, and processing policies.
* QA automation. Design, implement and manage an automated test capability, to ultimately replace the existing manual test capability.
* QA development. Create, develop and extend automated and/or manual tests to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the QA function.
* Service integration. Work with the company's development team to develop and test RESTful interfaces to complementary third-party services.
* Business Reporting. Report succinctly and accurately to the business on a regular basis.
This is a really exciting opportunity to make this role your own. If you would like to learn more about the position or to be considered please do send your CV through now and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.