QA Engineer | Insurance Market | Surrey | Permanent
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £40-50,000 per annum
I am looking for a QA Engineer to join a leading market Insurer during an exciting period of significant growth. You will be responsible for testing software platforms, which includes both manual and automated testing. The suitable candidate will have previous experience as a QA tester or Java developer wanting to move onto testing, and have previous experience in coding and building frameworks through to manual or automated testing.
* Testing of web service, microservices and web APIs
* Overseeing the creating of end to end QA planes
* Building frameworks in order to carry out appropriate automated or manual testing
* Liaise with other QA Engineers in an Agile environment
* Agile / SCRUM environment
* Cucumber / Selenium / Jenkins
* Java / C# / php
This is an excellent opportunity for an QA Engineer to join a market leading organisation and play an integral role into their future growth plans aimed for 2020.
If this sounds like the right role for you please send across your CV. Alternatively, contact me via email or give me a call to discuss the role in more detail.
v.macfarlane @ ioassociates. co.uk
0203 3700 999