RAN Test Engineer - Permanent
Bristol - £55,000 + Excellent Benefits
iO Associates are proud to be working with a world-leading, globally recognised Testing Consultancy who are looking for an experienced RAN Tester to join their Bristol team.
You will need to have a background in mobile testing and be comfortable testing embedded wireless networking devices at a system level, as well as being able to collaborate effectively with software engineers and other test engineers.
This is a positive workplace with a supportive and social culture where a lot of emphases is placed on personal and professional development.
We would like:
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Experience of LTE Feature Testing - Ideally from a lab testing environment.
* Good understanding of protocols (GSM/ GPRS/ UMTS/ LTE/ VoLTE/ SIP/ Diameter)
* Understanding of Core Network Elements
* Experience at all aspects of end-to-end testing - IMS calls (eNodeB, MME, SGW, PCR, SBG, CSCF, MTAS), simulating live defects, defect analysis and troubleshooting (including the utilisation of Wireshark)
* Experience in testing 2G, 3G, 4G/LTE RAN and VoLTE
* Working knowledge of Nemo or XCal
What's in it for you?
* Competitive Salary with regular review
* Private Healthcare
* Internal Promotion Culture
* Opportunity to transfer internationally
* Incredible Bespoke Benefits Package
To find out more about this role and company, please apply immediately or get in touch with Daniel Erasmus via or 0117 332 8100.