A leading client in the Finance sector has a requirement for a Network Engineer, with specific experience on Linux, Cisco and Juniper technologies, comprising of experience with SDN tools as well as the following skill set:
* Improvement and ownership of services and Infrastructure technologies
* Exploring opportunities to innovate and drive new technology initiatives
* Authoring technical documentation
* Applying core ITILv3 Principles (Incident, Problem, Change, Service Design and Service Transition)
* Providing expert assistance in 3rd Line operational escalations
* ITIL v3 Foundation.
* Cisco Routing and Switching.
* Juniper Routing and Switching including SD-WAN.
* Checkpoint and Cisco ASA firewalls.
* RHEL and CentOS fundamental skills.
Desirable Skills or Previous Experience
* Aruba Wireless
* Network Automation tasks including Ansible and Python