Trainee / Associate / Senior
£17,000-20,000 starting salary per annum (real potential earnings up to £35,000 in your first year)
Potential to earn £100,000 for Associate and Senior level, I've seen the billings league.
Looking for a role that will reward you massively for your hard work? Tired of being taken for granted in your current role or not reaping the rewards of your efforts?
iO Associates are a senior level staffing firm for the technology and digital world. Offering a fantastic commission scheme and monthly incentives, you can easily increase your salary and enjoy an aspirational lifestyle (all-expenses-paid trip to Miami, anyone?). Recruitment is all about realising your potential, as cheesy as it may sound. If you're looking for a job to just get you by, stop, this job will make you realise you're better than that.
We're a company that cares about its employees and will ensure that the role and the market that you will focus on is right for you. The Office has a relaxed atmosphere with table-tennis and pool at lunch and after work…not to mention great pubs around the corner for early beers every Friday.
Your team will support you and we offer fantastic learning and development, ensuring that after the initial training process you will have continued training sessions that are specialised to help you improve in the areas you need.
* Good communication skills
* Embrace challenges
As a member of the team, you can expect:
* Industry leading training and continuous professional development delivered by the business directors, professional training consultants and experienced members of the team.
* Monthly, quarterly, and annual incentives including trips abroad: Miami, Barcelona, ski-trips and more!
* The potential to earn over £100,000 within a year of joining.
* The opportunity to rapidly develop your career in a growing company, including a clear and achievable career development plan.
* Uncapped Commission scheme.
* Fun and energetic working environment, including top of the range technology, pool tables, putting greens and break out areas.
Apply for the role and we'll happily give you a call for an initial discussion and to find out more.