They are looking for individuals who will be working with project managers/owners to elicit requirements, write specifications and decompose high-level business and user requirements into functional requirements, as well as translate and dissect business requirements for software developers.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Technical knowledge to communicate with the development team.
* Interviewing skills.
* A degree or higher in relevant areas such as computer science, software engineering etc.
* Previous experience from a technical or business environment.
* Skilled at working with business owners to understand current processes, document and prioritize requirements specifications.
In return for your support they are willing to offer you:
* 33 days annual leave (rising to 38 after 10 years' service)
* Private health cover
* Share schemes
* Bonus scheme
* Life assurance
* Onsite parking
* Plus, much more!
If you would like to find out more about this role, or would like to apply, please click below with an updated CV for immediate consideration. Alternatively, please contact Lauren Taylor at iO Associates.