Salary: Up to £30 Per Hour
Contract role, initially until December 2018 with the possibility for extension.
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a defence company for RF Engineers to join the Manufacturing division on a contract basis until Dec 2018, with the potential to be extended.
As a RF Test Engineer, you will be supporting with world class delivery and execution of our client's product range.
What skills will I need to be successful?
* Relevant experience in electronic/electro-mechanical assembly.
* Competent in the use of hand tools, wiring, and PCB repair.
* Competent in working in an RF and Digital production test environment.
* Competent in setting up test equipment and test benches.
* Competent is debugging and providing feedback to the appropriate persons
* Knowledge of electronic principles and testing.
* Experience working in a test environment
* Demonstrable fault finding skills.
* Experience of Continuous Improvement tools and techniques, e.g. Lean or Six Sigma
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, or wish to be considered for this role, please forward me your latest CV for immediate review.
01173 328 100