Salary: Competitive Package
A prominent and specialised commercial insurance provider is looking for a Risk Analyst to join their team. The company focus is on providing a superior suite of insurance solutions for clients within the Lloyd's and company markets. They offer a wide range of products and services including, but not limited to; Casualty, Energy, Property, Healthcare and Marine.
The company has a rich history within the market, actively encouraging a healthy work/ life balance, a generous benefits package as well as the opportunity for considerable career development potential.
You will perform a key role within the Risk Management team, supporting the development and maintenance of an enterprise-wide risk management framework as well as assisting in supporting the Internal Model Independent Validation.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
* Experience in either a quantitative risk or actuarial function (circa 2 years favourable)
* Experience working for a multi-line insurance organisation (company and / or Lloyd's market)
* Commercial-mindedness with a good understanding of insurance business activities and their implications on the Risk Framework
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Organised with the ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other business-related software systems such as MS Excel and MS Access are necessary
* Use of Capital modelling software (Igloo) and VBA would be advantageous
To express your interest in the role please get in contact via either e.hincks @panoramicassociates.co.uk or on 02 033702000