My clients are leading the way with their new cutting-edge technology within the medical devices sector. They are a well-established start-up company who have successfully secured funding to continue the creation of their truly unique life-saving products. With a huge drive on recruitment within the last 6 months, they show no signs of slowing down the expansion of the business in 2018 and would like to welcome a new Software Design Engineer to join the team.
We are looking for highly meticulous individuals who have a strong eye for attention to detail. The right candidate will be joining a business which has clear outlined routes for career progression into principle and leadership roles as well as the opportunity to make the role your own.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Expert knowledge and proven experience of C programming language
* safety-critical programming
* Good understanding of microprocessor architecture - preferably ARM
* Knowledge of interrupt handling, bootloaders, real-time system response, flash operations or peripheral programming
* Understanding of RTOS
* Knowledge of C# and Python languages
In return for your support they are willing to offer you a very competitive salary and benefits package.
For more information on the position, or to apply for immediate consideration please submit your CV below. Alternatively, please contact Lauren Taylor at iO Associates.