Working with existing customers as well as one new tenders, you will work with key stakeholders both internally and externally to develop and design innovative solutions.
The Sales Solution Architect acts as the pre-sales technical specialist for the Sales representative assigned to install base customers (NHS and private hospitals) and/or prospects. This role will work directly with customers and the Sales to perform requirements analysis of potential/existing system environments, to prepare detailed configurations and quotations, and to present the solution in a way that is meaningful to the customer. The successful candidate will assist in the demonstration system build, maintenance, and on-site support and will have overall responsibility for the demonstration equipment.
This role is ideal for candidates who enjoy solution design and are achievement-oriented. The ideal candidate is success-driven, fast-paced, and works well in a team and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment.
Required skills and experience:
- 3+ years experience with large healthcare facilities on radiology and/or cardiology products including strong technical knowledge of the products
- Prefer 2-4 years of successful medical imaging (Radiology and/or PACS/RIS) sales related experience to hospitals.
- Extensive knowledge of Enterprise IT infrastructure, including networks, server and workstation hardware components and software applications
- Knowledge of Enterprise IT infrastructure, including networks, server and workstation hardware components and software applications
- High level customer service skills; excellent communication skills
- Leadership, organisational and time management abilities
- Ability to learn quickly and drive change in a fast-paced, challenging environment
Please apply with your CV now, and I will call you to discuss the role in more detail.