Currently looking for an SCCM Specialist, familiar with large-scale Windows 10 deployments, upgrading and maintaining Active Directory forestry, this role is based within South Wales.
Clearance: SC Cleared
Remuneration: Dependent on experience
Contract length: 12 months (+ potential 12 month extension)
* Experience with delivering large scale, secure Windows 10 Deployments with Microsoft Office, ideally for UK Government
* Experience with SCCM 2012 to deploy applications, patches and configuration changes (Experience of Management packs)
* Experience working closely with Active Directory and Group Policy, specifically when migrating users from previous desktops e.g. Windows 7/8
* Comfortable using Windows Server to build key Infrastructure services (AD, DNS, DHCP etc)
* Comfortable highlighting risks, issues and defects to the project manager/ team lead.
If your CV matches this description then don't hesitate to apply below!