iO Associates are working are working with a FTSE 100 company who are looking for a Security Analyst. The successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of Cyber Security and be expected to contribute into key areas.
As a large and growing company, this organisation offers rapid career progression, and the chance to learn from some of the South West's leading subject matter experts.
Role: Cyber Security Analyst
Salary: Up to £40,000 + Benefits
* Research and report on cyber security threats and regulation
* Review new technologies, services, solutions, processes
* Log events and taking remedial action if required with regards to the cyber security incident response process
* Embed the principles of secure by design and application of security standards in an Agile environment
* Assist with on-going compliance and third-party security audits
* Minimum 2 years working in Security role
* Experience of using a range of industry standard tools and methods
* Qualifications, e.g. CompTIA Security+, Network+ or SSCP
For more details please get in touch!