Senior Cyber Security Specialist / Information Security Specialist
iO Associates is looking for a Senior Cyber Security Specialist for a leading organisation in the Financial services industry. The ideal candidate will be providing technical expertise and insight to support the operational execution of the Cyber and information security framework.
* Cyber and Information security/risk/incident analysis to support the front-line defence of networks, protecting information from unauthorised access and violations. By analysing and assessing potential security risks, developing plans to deal with such incidents by putting measures in place to mitigate cyber threats
* Preparation of technical reports and risk analysis reports.
* Execution of Information & Cyber Security operational activity
* Applying Information & Cyber Security to new projects and initiatives (Business & IT)
* Management of 3rd party service provider in the execution of operational tasks.
* Contribute to security incident investigation and business recovery
* Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key business staff and stakeholders, with particular focus on IT Operations, Fraud & Risk
* Planning, coordination and supervision of external penetration testers used to carry out tests on public facing systems
* Contribute to the management, development and oversight of the enterprise wide vulnerability scanning service for business as usual and project activities. Execute computer forensics analysis or investigations as required, coordinating activities with the Fraud team or external partners or organizations.
* Contribute to the design and delivery of an Information Security strategy and
* Proven experience within a Cyber and Information Security team.
* Possible experience in Security Architecture insight or exposure and the development of Security governance aligned to Data and Enterprise Architecture.
* Highly effective written and oral communication skills.
* Industry Cyber security certifications such as CISSP
* Proven experience of business stakeholder management and communication.
* Experienced in following and implementing Cyber & Information Security regulatory standards and policies.
* Proven technical experience: investigation, analysis, support roles, various non-IT contributors.
* Experience of vulnerability management, penetration testing and ethical hacking.
* Strong risk assessment skills covering both risk identification and documentation.
* Architectural understanding of cloud services extending to administration and audit capabilities e.g. Amazon Web Services
If this is an opportunity you would be interested in, then apply through the link now! OR call Jake Harris at iO Associates for more information.