Multiple Security Engineers at varying levels of experience required for a leading Managed Services provider. The Security Engineer role will be almost entirely implementation focused, mainly working on Firewall migrations on client sites around the South of England. The role can be based at the office closest to home and will mainly be field based around client sites in the South of England.
Technologies include: Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Fortinet, Network based IDS & IPS, and LogRhythm.
* Experience with 2/3: Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Fortinet
* Firewall migration experience
* Routing & Switching skills
* Firewall security experience
* LogRhythm (desirable)
* Strong documentation skills
* Excellent communication skills - client facing role
* Willingness to travel around the South to client sites
If you are a Security Engineer with experience implementing and migrating firewalls, along with excellent communication skills, who is up for a new challenge with a market leading organisation; please do send your CV across. Alternatively, please call iO Associates and ask for Brogan for more information.