IO Associates are looking for a Security Engineer (AWS/DevSecOps) to join a global organisation in Malmesbury. This is a mid-level role and you will be a key member of a growing cloud security team focused on IoT (Internet of Things) security.
Role: Security Engineer (AWS/DevSecOps)
Salary: Dependant on Experience
Benefits: 27 Days Annual Leave, Bonus, Pension, Free Parking, Sports Centre Access, Discounts
·At least 2 years commercial security experience
·DevSecOps approach to cloud security
·Experience securing infrastructure and applications within the Amazon AWS cloud using the Amazon shared responsibility model.
·Linux system administration
·Coding in any modern language - Python, Perl, Bash etc
·Vulnerability scanning Penetration testing
·Appreciation of risk
·Use of encryption
·OWASP, NIST frameworks
* Work with security research, cloud and embedded engineers to understand and respond to threats facing the IoT cloud.
* Assist with building security tooling to support pre-commit, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment through to production.
* Support the development of security operations for monitoring, testing, audit and compliance of the Connected/IoT programme.
* Provide security risk assessment & recommendations, ensuring appropriate controls are in place to protect the business, and our customers.
* Keep abreast of cloud security advisories, alerts, security trends and practices.
* Contributor to enhancing development processes and tooling that highlight security issues to analysts early on in the development lifecycle.
* Willing to prove out security methodologies through the production of prototype code in your chosen language.
* Able to apply security principles across a wide variety of development languages
* Assist the Infrastructure team in improving platform availability using automated protection mechanisms.
* Design, coordinate and oversee security testing to verify the security of systems and cloud applications and drive the remediation of identified vulnerabilities.
Please get in touch for more details.